The latest instalment of green living links…
- Are you being watched? If so, you’re littering behaviour is likely to improve!
- Jody Boehnerts, founder of EcoLabs, extracts lessons from feminism to foster ecological literacy.
- A grist article highlights cognitive bias – people are more likely to believe in climate change on unseasonably hot days.
- Kathryn McGrath, of the Natural Resources Defense Council, recognises the role of graphic designers in inspiring people to change their behaviour.
- Nudge blog gives some great examples of changing choice architecture, such as Pay-As-You-Throw.