Green Living Links 28.04.11
Another batch of green living links…
- From the Freakonomics blog: The Prius Effect, conspicuous conservation and the value of a green halo.
- Researchers at Stanford University discover a positive example of conformity – clustered solar panels in California.
- Pat Kane, author of The Play Ethic, on curbing consumerism without sacrificing innovation.
- A recent CBI report calls on government to set out a clear vision for a low carbon future.
- This imaginative design from Cyclehoop could help encourage people onto their bikes.