Continuing with our weekly round-up of green living links…
- Doctors and the military are being urged to be climate messengers reports The Guardian.
- In the Huffington Post Teryn Norris, president of Americans for Energy Leadership, argues that we need to reframe environmental debates in human terms.
- Jill Rutter says “hello Social Mobility Commission, bye bye Sustainable Development Commission” and asks why there is an incoherent model in government for delivering change.
- John Thorgoson argues that promoting small green steps will not necessarily lead to giant leaps.
- Electronics manufacturers in New York must now offer free recycling programs reports the New York Times.