Green living links 24.4.11
From now on we’ll be posting a weekly round-up on the politics, policy and psychology of green living. So, to kick off…
- The budget gets a green thumbs down, and government hits an all-time low on the Guardian’s greenometer. The Zero-carbon homes plan is ‘watered down’, and petrol is made cheaper
- The House of Lords behaviour change inquiry releases its latest batch of evidence, including that of environmental psychologist Lorraine Whitmarsh.
- The New Scientist reports on how not to convince a climate sceptic
- Power and business will need to change before individuals can, says Victor Anderson of WWF
- And with World Water Week under way, African communities are being nudged to chlorinate their water