Green Living links 10.06.11
- Does carbon labelling affect our behaviour? The Economist examines current trends in the UK and abroad.
- How altering the London Underground Map could change the way people travel, from the Nudge Blog
- Tim Jackson contends that we are psychologically bound to consumerism and muses on motivations.
- Cuts to subsidies for large-scale solar power mean dozens of community renewables projects will no longer go ahead, reports the Guardian
- A new Consumer Focus report argues that energy bills are not the best place to engage consumers on energy costs, efficiency and consumption
- And finally, we are reminded of “showerpooling“, the collaborative consumption craze that shows water conservation needn’t be dry…