Green Living Links 19.05.11
Here’s the next batch of links:
- The London Assembly’s new report says it’s unclear whether recycling incentive schemes will lead to long-term changes in behaviour.
- This Grist piece examines a transatlantic walking competition and the role of gaming in behaviour change.
- Amara Brook shows why it’s important to exercise caution when giving feedback on environmental footprints.
- Rapping climate scientists reveal the reasons for their fresh approach on Graham Readfearn’s blog after video goes viral.
- Futerra’s David Willans contemplates the evolving language of environmentalism.
- Reasons to look more closely at claims made using poll data from Climate Sock.