Green living links 12.05.11
This week’s crop:
- Nuclear disaster has forced Japan to start saving energy, according the Guardian
- Recognising that visible home improvements are likely to be more desirable, the government has added double glazing into the Green Deal mix
- The DoNation has launched! Sponsor your friends by saving carbon.
- Brand strategists LBi illustrate the power of collaborative consumption in words and pictures
- Green Futures takes a sweeping look at the dos and don’ts of behaviour change