Our weekly list of interesting links…
- Chris Mooney explains the science of why we don’t believe science.
- A special issue of American Psychologist looks at how psychology can help tackle climate change.
- Futerra’s Ed Gillespie’s Guardian Blog on the hypocrisy of champagne environmentalists generated quite a debate causing Gillespie to clear things up in the Futerra blog.
- A study from UC Berkeley shows that who you are has a big impact on your carbon footprint.
- And finally, in this unseasonably warm April weather, Real Climate asks whether the spectre of increasingly warm beer a way of tapping in to mainstream motivations?